Cockatiel Mutation Project
Goal: Link to every possible combination of Cockatiel
Why: With all the different mutations the possible
combinations are many. We want to create the best resource on the
web for finding Cockatiel Pictures.
With the help of our visitors we hope to reach our goal.
Because of all the differences that can occur each Cockatiel can be
unique. This project allows multiple links to any mutation.
Do you have some great pictures of your babies or pets. Here is a chance
to show the world!
How do we do it?
- By using the online form anyone may enter a link to a picture of a
Cockatiel on the web.
- By selecting the check boxes for a set of visual mutations you can
view links to all the Cockatiels in our database that match the selections. You may
then select the link to the web site that provides the picture.
- For descriptions and genetics information about each mutation click
View a Mutation
To view a cockatiel mutation picture, check any one mutation or
combination of mutations you
would like to see. The database is searched and
results allow you to select an entry from the database to view.
- When one mutation is selected, you can view all cockatiels
in the database that have that mutation.
- When more than one mutation is selected, that specific
combination may be viewed. If that combination is not
found the individual mutations that make up that combination
can be viewed.
- By selecting the Normal Grey all other
selections are ignored. Once you have a visual Normal Grey
that is all you will see.
The pictures you are about to view our the
properties of their owners and may not be copied or reproduced without
the owners permission.
To add your picture to the database, fill out the form and your
picture is added and the link is immediately available for viewing.
- Select all the check boxes that represent the Cockatiel's Mutations.
- Please enter the full path your web site and the picture on your site
(without the http://).